Block printing specialists - online craft supplies, workshops & textile holidays
Printology – Block Printing Surface Design – October – TWIN ROOM ONLY
Printology – Block Printing Surface Design
Colouricious Printology residential textile workshop learning how to block print onto fabric and paper, gelli printing & stencil art
Colouricious Printology – 4 day block printing course for textile surface design – includes pattern theory, layering techniques, masking, block printing, gelli printing, decolourant, stencils & sewing projects –
Thursday 26th – Sunday 29th October 2017
It is a residential course running for 4 days and 3 nights – 3 days will be timetabled and structured – 1 day will be free experimenting with materials provided – your own creative ideas, with help from me if you wish.
VENUE: The Holiday Inn High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire England
Your textile tutors – Jamie Malden, Claire Mackenzie, Julia Phillips & Vicki Morris – 3 days teaching block printing & 1 day funday Sunday
Starts 09.30 Thursday and finishes at 17.00 each day. Finish time on Sunday is 3 pm. Block til you drop! I have prepared a full & busy timetable and will teach and share with you all that I know. As a teacher of 28 years, I will work in small groups on rotation so that everyone is busy with something to do every minute of the day! Demonstrations for each skill followed by your practise period. There is a good balance between time for teaching and time for self expression.
Our Colouricious residential textile workshop includes the following:
- All materials and equipment – all you need to bring is an apron and your sewing machine if you would like to join in with the sewing projects
- Room Hire – you can book either a private room or a twin room (you can share with someone you have not yet met!)
- Unlimited tea, coffee with a selection of freshly baked cookies, whole fruits & snacks, nuts, dried fruit & seeds
- A morning and afternoon ‘Tasty Treat’ to add a little excitement to the day!
- A working lunch which includes freshly prepared and nutritious, local ingredients prepared on site to ensure maximum flavour and vital nutritional gain, specifically designed to assist with boosting concentration, work performance and energy levels. Included in our the lunch is a Selection of salads, a lovely soup, the toast of the day as well as meat and vegetarian dishes of the day, fresh fish, potatoes & vegetables as well as the live cooking station and of course some tasty desserts.
- A Three Course Evening Meal in the Restaurant
- Full English & Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi & Complimentary Parking
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the Printology Workshop please email me.
Colouricious Printology Workshop – Terms & Conditions.
The Printology workshop will include accommodation (if chosen) and meals as described on the website at the time of booking.
In the event you wish to cancel your Printology course you must inform Colouricious Ltd in writing immediately. Cancellation periods are calculated from the date Colouricious Ltd receive your written notification.
10 weeks or more – 40% of total Printology course cost
6 – 10 weeks – 60% of total Printology course cost
Less than 6 weeks – 100% of total Printology course cost
Colouricious will always strive to act in the best interest of the client to ensure the best workshop experience possible. It is essential that any complaints and or problems are notified to us at the time so that the matter may be addressed at the earliest opportunity.
Private Room, Twin Room, Day Rate