Block printing specialists - online craft supplies, workshops & textile holidays
- Simply wash your block with soap and water, with a scrubbing brush. They are very durable and will withstand elbow grease
- Always wash your printing blocks after use; the sooner the better – so that it is easier to get the paint off.
- Acryllic paints, being plastic based, must be washed off your block within one hour
- Blocks are best not left in water over night as this will damage your wooden blocks as they will absorb the water after some time.
- Watch this video to see how to clean your wooden print blocks.