Block printing specialists - online craft supplies, workshops & textile holidays
Printology Stitched Stencils 20th – 22nd September 2018
Stitched Stencils Collage
Colouricious Printology residential textile workshop learning how to use stencils onto fabric and paper & combine with kantha stitch to create beautiful collages
Colouricious Printology – 3 day stencil art course for textile surface design – includes stencilling onto paper and a variety of fabrics. You will create miniature works of art by layering up your work and enhancing it with a beautiful kantha stitch.
Thursday 20th – Saturday 22nd September 2018
It is a residential course running for 3 days and 2 nights – the course will be timetable and structured so that over the 3 days you will learn new techniques.
VENUE: The Holiday Inn High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire England
Your textile tutor – Jamie Malden – 3 days teaching stencil art printing
Starts 09.30 Thursday and finishes at 17.00 each day. Finish time on Saturday is 3 pm. I have prepared a full & busy timetable and will teach and share with you all that I know. As a teacher of 28 years, I will work in small groups on rotation so that everyone is busy with something to do every minute of the day! Demonstrations for each skill followed by your practise period. Time for teaching and time for self expression is a good balance.
Our Colouricious residential textile workshop includes the following:
- All materials and equipment – all you need to bring is an apron and your sewing machine if you would like to join in the free motion stitching session
- Room Hire – you can book either a private room or a twin room (you can share with someone you have not yet met!)
- Unlimited tea, coffee with a selection of freshly baked cookies, whole fruits & snacks, nuts, dried fruit & seeds
- A morning and afternoon ‘Tasty Treat’ to add a little excitement to the day!
- A working lunch which includes freshly prepared and nutritious, local ingredients prepared on site to ensure maximum flavour and vital nutritional gain, specifically designed to assist with boosting concentration, work performance and energy levels. Included in our the lunch is a Selection of salads, a lovely soup, the toast of the day as well as meat and vegetarian dishes of the day, fresh fish, potatoes & vegetables as well as the live cooking station and of course some tasty desserts.
- A Three Course Evening Meal in the Restaurant
- Full English & Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi & Complimentary Parking
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the Printology Workshop please email me.
Day Rate, Twin Room, Private Room